Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat them, keep them locked in for 45 minutes at least and play them a medley of songs afterwards to keep them happy. Are we allowed to sing 'Feed the scousers, let them know it's Easter time' or will we have to apologise to them.

Beat them, keep them locked in for 45 minutes at least and play them a medley of songs afterwards to keep them happy. Are we allowed to sing 'Feed the scousers, let them know it's Easter time' or will we have to apologise to them.
It's not being nice about them so it's banned. We're only allowed to sing songs lauding their success as kings of europe, anything else is about hillsborough.

It'll be hard for them to explain it if it looks like they have double their allocation there.

Our laughable police should have a fleet of Paddy Wagons outside to transport them to gaol.

If we don’t win this one, the Premier League is gone, but I think we should win it, 3-1

It won't be gone mate, far from it, but would make it tougher.

I have forecasted for Arsenal to drop at least nine points, including three against us.

If we think it's over after a bad result against Liverpool, we will end up kicking ourselves, because experience tells us how gut-wrenching those final ten games are and we need to stay in the mix.

City, Newcastle, Liverpool and the Chelsea games are not Arsenal maximums.

We need to tread more carefully in the perceived 'easier' games at home to West Ham, Everton and Leeds, plus Brighton and Southampton away.

I said before that Arsenal will start to drop points most games when there players think it’s in the bag! We lost to Liverpool Arsenal win on Sunday they’ll celebrate like they’ve won the league then and that’s when they start to drop loads of points!

Our defence is the best in the league so not worried there and even if Erling is out, we still have enough quality to cause them trouble.

We're a better team than them and i can't see Pep letting them do the double over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.