Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Haaland officially out? I know he missed a training sesh but maybe we're wrapping him in the proverbial cotton wool, or is that me being wishful?

Just feels like the fates have conspired to see Arsenal lift it this year.

I'm confident that we will win this. We will always create chances and subsequently goals as always but it's our defence that I'm confident in. Ake-Dias-Stones-Walker is genuinely an incredible back four and I think that is what will make the difference for us, especially against Liverpool's transitional threats.

I also think we're underselling just how good of a goalscorer Alvarez can be, especially since he's been under the ever-present shadow of Haaland this season. He IS a goalscorer and more natural than say a sterling/Jesus. We create chances and I'm sure he will deliver.

I'm confident that we will win this. We will always create chances and subsequently goals as always but it's our defence that I'm confident in. Ake-Dias-Stones-Walker is genuinely an incredible back four and I think that is what will make the difference for us, especially against Liverpool's transitional threats.

I also think we're underselling just how good of a goalscorer Alvarez can be, especially since he's been under the ever-present shadow of Haaland this season. He IS a goalscorer and more natural than say a sterling/Jesus. We create chances and I'm sure he will deliver.
As you say, its a great back four, trouble is, Pep will probably go with Laporte & Akanji in the centre ha

I can remember watching the dippers against Newcastle at St James Park, when Newcastle went down to 10 men they controlled the midfield and created loads of chances, should of really got a draw tbh, I see City creating loads just need to put em away and keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.