Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind a clean sheet and nicking a goal or two! Fingers crossed the rest has done Gundo good!

They’ve actually done quite well against the top sides but struggled to raise themselves against the less fancied sides and iirc they now have us, Chelsea then the mighty Arse on the bounce.
I think they’ll come at us like berserkers and get slapped purple for their impudence . .
IMO they’ll be playing at a 100 mph for the first 20 minutes
but not having Haaland up front means that we’ll have a better retention profile and control the midfield better for it.
I hope Chelsea beat them but hope they beat the Arse, for all the obvious reasons.
at Anfield yes. At Etihad where they have a dismal recent record, very unlikely.

Our defence is the best in the league so not worried there and even if Erling is out, we still have enough quality to cause them trouble.

We're a better team than them and i can't see Pep letting them do the double over us.
We just need to believe in ourselves.. Far to many times we start on the back foot against these fuckers and allow them to get their heads up

If we don’t win this one, the Premier League is gone, but I think we should win it, 3-1
Is wrong. We draw, Arsenal lose at Anfield, we beat Arse, we win our game in hand. Could very easily happen and that would leave us 1 point behind going into the final few matches. They still have to go to Newcastle, play an improving Chelsea, etc Tomorrow is very important for sure, but it's not make or break as some are making out.

Agree with others that the title race is far from over even if we don't win this one, but it would be a big statement to get the win, especially without Erl, and especially with us being the first game of the weekend. Would feel fantastic to get those points on the board.

Maybe Julian's energy and dynamism is just what we need to get at their shaky defence. And this would be a fine game for Mahrez to make an impact, too. Grabbed himself a goal and an assist on international duty, so he should be feeling good.

Excited to watch us play again, in any case. Fucking hate international breaks.

It won't be gone mate, far from it, but would make it tougher.

I have forecasted for Arsenal to drop at least nine points, including three against us.

If we think it's over after a bad result against Liverpool, we will end up kicking ourselves, because experience tells us how gut-wrenching those final ten games are and we need to stay in the mix.

City, Newcastle, Liverpool and the Chelsea games are not Arsenal maximums.

We need to tread more carefully in the perceived 'easier' games at home to West Ham, Everton and Leeds, plus Brighton and Southampton away.
Everton is away pal (you might remember the home game, everton players were sat down for most of it)

Eddie
Walker Dias Akanji Ake
Rodri
Bernie KDB
Mahrez Alvarez Grealish

We just need to believe in ourselves.. Far to many times we start on the back foot against these fuckers and allow them to get their heads up
We're at home and we have decent record against them.

I expect it to be played like the League Cup game back in December.

We just need to keep it tight at the back and let our quality and energy be too much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.