Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at Anfield yes. At Etihad where they have a dismal recent record, very unlikely.

You’re absolutely right about that aspect of our recent head to head results at home and they’re having a nightmare in general away from home this season.
I think they’ve managed just 3 wins away from home and apart from that all losses & draws.

As I said, I think that they’ll raise their game, as they did to get away wins against Newcastle, Spurs and was it Slippy G’s Villa or had he gone by then?
I think they’ll try to storm us for 20 minutes before sitting back and playing the long ball on the break but I think we’ll be wise to that, not give them the ball / press the hell out of them if they get it etc.I’m convinced that we’ve got enough about us to beat them at their caffeinated best.
That is unless something bizarre happens - such as a refereeing masterclass in “how not to referee” combined with hell freezing over.

Straight into the zone please City. Livarpool will be up for this big time as they chase a top four position. The crowd have a big part to play going into my favourite part of the season. 17 must win games that will take this brilliant club to the promised land of our 2nd treble. One big push now City. Up the blues...keep the faith.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time we had tv cameras filming our Premier League training pitches before a game? I know it’s common in CL but can’t remember the PL?

Just striking me as odd but could just be that there’s more attention to it this time around.

Do we want everybody to see Haaland is out?

Out of curiosity, when was the last time we had tv cameras filming our Premier League training pitches before a game? I know it’s common in CL but can’t remember the PL?

Just striking me as odd but could just be that there’s more attention to it this time around.

Do we want everybody to see Haaland is out?
But IS he ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.