Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No walker, no Bernardo, no foden, no Haaland.

How I fucking hate the international break so so much.
Walker was very good for England and came back uninjured, though. Not fitting into Pep's plans much at the moment, it seems. Not loving that for this match but I guess we'll see.

Actually, none of those absences are directly related to the international break (and it could be argued the break gave us an extra week for EH and PF to heal without us needing them). I do hate it, it's just not responsible for any of our unavailability woes this time.

Should be a crinimal offence to wear an half and half Man City v Liverpool scarf seen so many
Generally I agree. However, I think the half and half scarf sellers are targeting overseas supporters who are making the trip and want a momento. I get “real” City fans wouldn’t do that but I hope the family I met last night see them outside so they can buy them for their children. I would class them as committed blues and am sure the 2 kids would love a unique momento of the game they came to England to watch their beloved City.

I met them in a restaurant in Chinatown. A family of four from Philadelphia. The eldest of 2 teenagers was the driving force behind the trip. The parents did it for the 2 boys. Dad wasn’t sure if they will ever be able to repeat the trip because of the cost. I couldn’t believe it when he said they paid an online ticket broker in the States £300 per ticket. £1200 for 4 Tier 1 East Stand row tickets. For families like that I totally get it.

However, my default reaction when I see adults with them is “wankers”.

Should still have enough to win but shame that we’re without Haaland, Foden, Bernardo & Walker who I’d class as all starters.

Hopefully he’ll be back for the next game!
When alls said and done probably best not to risk him today when we are fast approaching crunch time

Last thing you want to do is use him today and then lose him for the next three games, that’s assuming we get the 3 points of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.