Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No complaints about the team. Would prefer Walker for his pace but it’s good enough to beat most teams.

This is the problem even against crap Liverpool teams we’ve fallen short in a lot of important games (mainly at Anfield and in cup games). We just struggle against them but happily we win the league.

So hopeful today but it’s not flapping to be slightly concerned that we may not win.

Hmmm... no Walker or Bernardo.
Not sure about that one but delighted to be proved wrong of course!!

Generally I agree. However, I think the half and half scarf sellers are targeting overseas supporters who are making the trip and want a momento. I get “real” City fans wouldn’t do that but I hope the family I met last night see them outside so they can buy them for their children. I would class them as committed blues and am sure the 2 kids would love a unique momento of the game they came to England to watch their beloved City.

I met them in a restaurant in Chinatown. A family of four from Philadelphia. The eldest of 2 teenagers was the driving force behind the trip. The parents did it for the 2 boys. Dad wasn’t sure if they will ever be able to repeat the trip because of the cost. I couldn’t believe it when he said they paid an online ticket broker in the States £300 per ticket. £1200 for 4 Tier 1 East Stand row tickets. For families like that I totally get it.

However, my default reaction when I see adults with them is “wankers”.
Yeah, it’s mainly tourists that wear them and I have no problem with that. I’ve only bought one once for a freezing cold UEFA Cup game, it was a life saver!

Meh
I imagine Grealish and Mahrez will put in dozens of crosses now that Haaland is missing.
I can see this being a very tight game.
Just hope we take our chances to get to take all 3 pts.
God I hate playing these lot
strange team selection. But hey, Pep has seen them all week so who am I to judge?

Stick with my 3-1, Alvarez, Stones & Mahrez

i think they attack from the front with no erling whereas they probably would have sat back with him playing.
this will be familier style football from the ferals but they are not as good as previous years.
so come on blues no early yellows or god forbid reds a fair referee and city first goal then we destroy these pretenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.