Liverpool (H) - Sat 1st April, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, first goal probably decides the game , not sure we are overturning going behind so easily with that team

Hopefully have to eat my words !

Walker was very good for England and came back uninjured, though. Not fitting into Pep's plans much at the moment, it seems. Not loving that for this match but I guess we'll see.

Actually, none of those absences are directly related to the international break (and it could be argued the break gave us an extra week for EH and PF to heal without us needing them). I do hate it, it's just not responsible for any of our unavailability woes this time.
Bernardo got a virus when away with Portugal so, indirectly, it was for him.

We're missing some big players. No genuine fullbacks make me nervous. The thought of Mahrez taking a pen makes me nervous. No Bernie to drop in deep alongside Rodri makes me nervous.

Would really love to see Jack rise to the occasion and give us a standout performance - the stage is set for him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.