Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. I was hoping Konate wasn't going to be fit but he's seemingly in training today. I rate him a lot and think he's better suited than most CB's in the league, mostly from a physical standpoint, of slowing down Haaland.

I still think our midfield will be too much for theirs.
McAllister is not a defensive midfielder even though Klopp is playing him in that position. He could play Endo there, but I'm not sure he trusts him.

McAllister is not a defensive midfielder even though Klopp is playing him in that position. He could play Endo there, but I'm not sure he trusts him.
Yeah, that's definitely their weakest position. Both are good players but very slow.

They play a pretty high line. I'd like us to get that through ball into space behind their back line a bit more often to give the beast more to feed off.
As we know - feed the beast and he will score....a hat trick!
They play that highline because Konate is so fast. VVD has looked back to his pre-injury pace as well.

Should be a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.