Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t resist the Grealish hate can’t you? Who needs the Dippers eh!

Did you actually watch the last time we played Liverpool?
Jesus christ. Yeah I'm hating on one of our players because I want to see one of their players get rinsed by another one of our players...

Absolutely zero negativity directed towards grealish, hes literally only mentioned because the dippers desperately don't want to see doku play and the only way that doesn't happen is if grealish plays ahead of him.

Give your head a wobble.

There's your genuine hatred...

LOL They're actually lighting candles in the hope we start Doku and leave ourselves totally open and playing a LWer who's been invisible against quality opposition so far and doesn't track back.

This is just embarrassing, you in the dippers end on Saturday?

City won the Treble
Scousers won fuck all
City won the Treble
Scousers won fuck all
City won the Treble
Scousers won fuck all
City won the Treble
Scousers won fuck all

I’d like to see these loathsome, phlegm-ridden, winnet-sucking twats make a “tragedy chant” out of that.

I don’t mind who plays - they will have my full backing - just fucking win, Blues.

Hopefully Rodri can get through Liverpool and Spurs without a booking. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he picked up a yellow against Villa as he would only miss Luton at home which is our easiest game on paper before the reset.
agreed Luton likely to be the easiest game rather than Liverpool, Spurs and Villa but Luton is away

LOL They're actually lighting candles in the hope we start Doku and leave ourselves totally open and playing a LWer who's been invisible against quality opposition so far and doesn't track back.
Invisible against quality opposition?

Are you just talking about the Chelsea game? That’s the only game I can recall so far where he didn’t make a noticeable impact, but tbf, he wasn’t alone in that for that game iirc.

Wright-Phillips
Dewsbury-Hall
Bart-Williams
De Cordova-Reid

None of these are/were called by their first name. All this 'Trent' nonsense was started by Spit on Sky.
Ah, but it’s all about the number of syllables though innit?! ;-)

I agree with you 100% though. At best it’s incredibly lazy; at worst it’s a fawning love-in, which tried to elevate him to the status of some kind of one-word footballing prodigy, icon of the game etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.