Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones is such a huge miss in these games. Especially when we haven't really been playing a 3rd midfielder and instead playing Alvarez higher. I just can't seem him going with Foden in midfield so it's a case of a choice between Grealish or Doku for the other wing. I'd be tempted to go with Grealish for his workrate backwards.

For some reason, I just dont fancy us tomorrow. Either a 2-2 or a 2-1 defeat. The good news is that I'm usually wrong

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Haaland

I just want to see Doku up against TAA from the start and we just constantly feed him like we did against brighton. he will terrorise TAA and I'm confident that alone will see us win. Dippers are praying we start Grealish instead.
Could play him and foden on wings with Jack in Kevs position instead of alvarez

Hopefully Rodri can get through Liverpool and Spurs without a booking. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if he picked up a yellow against Villa as he would only miss Luton at home which is our easiest game on paper before the reset.
would pep have him get an intentional yellow card to get suspended for the luton game?

Fuck it, i`m going to be brave (or deluded ;-))

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Bernardo Silva
Foden
Grealish
Doku
Haaland

what is the meaning behind city carefully choosing which training photos they release? for example, i saw several ake photos and not a single gvardiol photo from yesterday’s training. that means ake will start?

what is the meaning behind city carefully choosing which training photos they release? for example, i saw several ake photos and not a single gvardiol photo from yesterday’s training. that means ake will start?
I think you're reading too much into it tbh.

crying about where the refis from and our players returning from injury after the international break. Looks like they are trying to get excuses in early.

What they going to blame next? How long the grass is, how windy it could be, the lines on the pitch not being regulation size, tragedy chanting. They’ve plenty to go at.
Could also be reasonably cold on Saturday morning, and we all know that Allison doesn't like it when it's cold.

Think there's a decent chance we start with Grealish and Lewis for more control, as Liverpool are likely to press like mad in the first 60 minutes or so, and then sub in Alvarez and Doku against tiring legs.

Lewis is definitely an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.