Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably:D i read here previously that city don’t just randomly post training photos so i’m channeling my inner hercule poirot. :D
Ha, no worries - that might actually have been me who posted that previously! I don't think the pictures are completely random, but equally don't think it's as straightforward as a player being shown means that they will play.

Would love to hear some positive news on Stones at today’s press conference, but don’t think he’s going to be involved tomorrow. Given the players available, I think he’ll go with this team:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Grealish
Doku
Haaland
Pep should just blag he's fit to boil more Scouse piss.
They're already in a rage about Haaland and Rodri.

probably:D i read here previously that city don’t just randomly post training photos so i’m channeling my inner hercule poirot. :D
I think it was more about showing Ake was back rather than a comment on any other player. They didn’t publish very many pictures yesterday.

Other than the cup game when Akanji posted the practice with the starters before the cup game against NEW, I haven’t seen any correspondence between the pictures and the starters.

Think pep will play Ake instead of Gvardiol
someone suggested moving Gvardiol to the middle with Dias and keeping Ake on the wing which could be a possibility. Akanji played three full games this break so has to be exhausted. But I do think given the lack of practice time coming back from break he will stick with last years players as much as possible.

still see Liverpool fans saying we was desperate to start this rivalry but they was the ones who started this toxicity between both supporters remember the game in 2014 we did a justice for the 97 banner before the game yet after that same match a bus with City fans on the way back from the ground was smashed up by that lot and it’s happened plenty of times after that.
With 1 PL title to our 7, they are the ones clinging on to it for dear life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.