Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, this Fuck All you refer to.

Was it bequeathed to the City of Liverpool in the Last Will & Testament of HM Queen Elizabeth 2?

If so, then I am afraid you are clearly in breach of the new (dipper instigated) rules on tragedy chanting.

It is a well known fact that Her Majesty was to blame for everything bad that ever happened to those lovable scouse scamps. Fairly sure she was wearing a Chelsea shirt by a wall in Heysel, her Pimms didn't arrive quickly enough in a Turkish bar and I am sure the grainy footage was her holding a lump of concrete, then there was the time she was spotted standing atop a police van throwing empty bottles of stella towards the City coach. The coin filled plastic pot? It was for charity and some thuggish City fan jumped up and knocked it off. Never ever their fault remember.

Don't bother turning up tomorrow mate your card is well and truly marked!
Don't forget Thatcher, it's a well-known fact that she only did bad stuff to the lovely, happy-go-lucky, funny-folk of Scouse-ville.

Oh, and potato shortages, never forget about the potatoes!

The Brick (yes, really) and the Winslow Hotel are the best two Everton pubs by far according to the Echo survey of their fans. But you’ll have to walk out of the city centre for them.
City centre will be treacherous AF I’d say.
Cheers I'll give em a coat of looking at

still see Liverpool fans saying we was desperate to start this rivalry but they was the ones who started this toxicity between both supporters remember the game in 2014 we did a justice for the 97 banner before the game yet after that same match a bus with City fans on the way back from the ground was smashed up by that lot and it’s happened plenty of times after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.