Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though he didn’t say it expressly, I got the impression from the embargoed bit that Stones won’t be fit tomorrow.

Searched but to no avail…

My dads in hospital, my brothers season ticket is on his phone and between the 2 of them theyve fucked up and not sorted it for tomorrow

Can my brother use a screen shot of the QR code to gain access?
I would say for sure, yes. Never had a prob receiving or sending screenshot for access.

Even though he didn’t say it expressly, I got the impression from the embargoed bit that Stones won’t be fit tomorrow.
I wasn't expecting him to be.

In my mind it's only November. A long way to go yet so don't rush him back.

Him and KDB fully firing at the business end of the season would be more than enough to get us over the line.

With all the hype around this match I'm starting to vere towards a boring as fuck 0-0.

I wasn't expecting him to be.

In my mind it's only November. A long way to go yet so don't rush him back.

Him and KDB fully firing at the business end of the season would be more than enough to get us over the line.

With all the hype around this match I'm starting to vere towards a boring as fuck 0-0.
Can see it being a draw myself, but think it’s more likely to be a high scoring, reckless affair rather than a dour stalemate.

Agree about Stones and De Bruyne though. If we’re still in touching distance going into the New Year, as we presumably will be, then getting those two back will be a huge lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.