Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still see Liverpool fans saying we was desperate to start this rivalry but they was the ones who started this toxicity between both supporters remember the game in 2014 we did a justice for the 97 banner before the game yet after that same match a bus with City fans on the way back from the ground was smashed up by that lot and it’s happened plenty of times after that.
IMG_0992.jpeg
They are morphine into United fans, he obviously didn’t get the club email

Keep your fingers crossed lads and lasses, not just that we win but also that I make it to the game today.
I told a friend a few weeks ago that if I had to helicopter in (*rofl*) or crawl on my hands and knees that lot from down the wrong end of the East Lancs Rd would not get away without me yelling at their Kloppflop and by heck I’ll get the nasty little so and so!

You don’t brick our players coach or our Eccles coach and think I’ll ever forgive and forget you, you load of rubbish, do you?

Whoops was I being a teensy, weensy bit nasty about them oh dear, I’d better buy some more shares in the tissue and candle industries! ;-) They’ll probably go crying to the press or FA the precious little darlings. :-) :-)

EDIT: I’ve got what I believe is called an ear worm of a song going round and round in my head at the moment: ‘I’m coming home, I’m coming home, I’m coming home’!! *lol*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.