Liverpool (H) - Sat 25th Nov, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searched but to no avail…

My dads in hospital, my brothers season ticket is on his phone and between the 2 of them theyve fucked up and not sorted it for tomorrow

Can my brother use a screen shot of the QR code to gain access?

No idea mate but if circumstances allow i'd be swapping phones with my dad for a while just to be sure.

Had a post on here earlier asking where might be a good Everton leaning pub on Merseyside for a City supporter to watch the game tomorrow. Any suggestions?
City centre will be crammed with them. Full kit wearing adults in the pubs waving banners.

The Winslow pub next to our ground is our main boozer. Kopites won't go in there. But unless you are in the area it is pointless going there. Just keep away from the main bars in the city that are full of them, you will easily spot them a mile off.

Not really a big pub drinker so hopefully someone else will come up with better idea

The city centre is always nuts of a weekend, pubs are crammed all day and night.

One of those games where a win would be sweet but I'd take a draw with no drama just to get it out of the way. I find Liverpool less of a club and more of a pantomime horse.

Strangely looking forward to this one. Predicting 4-1 City, with an Alvarez opener cancelled out by Salah before Bernardo, Foden and - late on - Haaland score to turn the tides in our favour.

Many of the heroes of this fixture in the past are gone now, but there's loads who could step up.

still see Liverpool fans saying we was desperate to start this rivalry but they was the ones who started this toxicity between both supporters remember the game in 2014 we did a justice for the 97 banner before the game yet after that same match a bus with City fans on the way back from the ground was smashed up by that lot and it’s happened plenty of times after that.
1700865696258.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.