Liverpool might still catch us!

i think its a bit late in the day for liverpool, with 8 games remaining they woul need to pull back 9pts on us because of goal average that leaves them with 5 games, possible but unlikely,still more concerned with spurs

smithy167 said:
Soulboy said:
To be fair, I did expect better from you!

I thought you might at least entertain us with your views rather than merely defending the lead... oh, sorry... forgot that you approve of that approach!

No views on today? Or maybe even a shift in your position? Don't be embarrassed, over the next few weeks there will be a tidal wave of changing opinions!

;-))
Liverpool wont catch us, we got beat at chelsea no shame in that in the real world. Why will there be a tidal wave of changing opinions over the next few weeks?

I never said Liverpool would catch us. I said it's not inconceivable that they could catch us.

Just three months ago we were fighting for the Premiership title and Liverpool were fighting a relegation battle. They are now within catching distance, seeing as we have to go there still.

I'm just pointing out that a new manager can change the whole landscape of a club without having to spend money on doing it.

Oh, and just as an aside, Liverpool went to Chelsea a few weeks ago and won. With some style.

Not remotely interested in Liverpool except when we play them. As somebody else has already said if they do pass us we will finish 6th.

marco said:
fortunatly we will run out of games to finish lower than 4th

I hope you are right but where will we finish if we lose to Liverpool,Everton,Spurs and draw with Blackburn and Bolton?

Cannot see it myself, although we really do need to put a good run together been sh1t£ sice xmas.

Soulboy said:
smithy167 said:
Liverpool wont catch us, we got beat at chelsea no shame in that in the real world. Why will there be a tidal wave of changing opinions over the next few weeks?

I never said Liverpool would catch us. I said it's not inconceivable that they could catch us.

Just three months ago we were fighting for the Premiership title and Liverpool were fighting a relegation battle. They are now within catching distance, seeing as we have to go there still.

I'm just pointing out that a new manager can change the whole landscape of a club without having to spend money on doing it.

Oh, and just as an aside, Liverpool went to Chelsea a few weeks ago and won. With some style.
It would be a disaster to replace our manager at this time imo, liverpool came to us and we won with style but that means nothin really its game by game now. Oh, and just as an aside Dalglish replacing Hodgson is a unique situation really for obvious reasons, imo anyway.

GStar said:
I think we'd be utterly stupid to sack Mancini at this stage.

There needs to be an end of season review where the board and management staff dissect the season and explain why we didn't challenge for the title and where we aim to be next season.

Khaldoon has said both publicly and privately that he expects 4th. Why would we do this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.