Liverpool (N) - Community Shield | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
The whole team in general were poor and sluggish. Hardly surprising given it's was only our 3rd pre-season game which compared to pretty much everyone else means we're behind in terms of match practice. Wouldn't be surprised if we struggled next Sunday as well. But this has always been the case with Pep and usually things turn out very nicely in the end so I'm not worried. I though Alvarez looked decent when he came on and Silva for me tried to get things going but was not really supported well enough by the rest. As for Haaland the performance was underwhelming but he did show nice runs at times which promises much. Surprised how for a big lad he lost a few physical challenges. Needs to do better there at least. He's only played 2 games for us. He can only get better and then it'll be Nunez who??

Just put it down to another bad day at the office. A frustrating performance -as it always is against the Dippers.
Does Klopp not have the best managerial head to head record against Pep??
We’re never properly at it against Tottenham as well - we allow Son to showcase his considerable skills again and again and again.

It looked like only Bernie was prepared to put the leg work in yesterday.
But the guy hates the Dippers so that was just standard.
Thought Walker was poor, he seemed like he'd already thrown the towel in just before their 3rd.
Grealish really needs some big performances this season.
Anyway it starts proper next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.