Liverpool (N) - Community Shield | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
It was a pretty poor performance all round. cant say anyone stood out other than Alverez who came on late in the game, he looked sharp! Got to say the others majority of the game where very average. Back 4, extremely dodgy. But you defend as a team, dont think considering we only played a couple of friendly's that our fitness levels were up to scratch. In all honesty i expected a performance like we got and we have recently started slow. Today didnt count, next week does!!.
Seemed to me that pep played Bernado as a 'double pivot'...... no please. Rodri played like he was carrying a half stone of timber.......

You would think fitness was the principal driver in the poor performance. I guess this is confirmed by the the fact that Alvarez looked the sharpest player in blue and he's had no break.
Mahrez looked a long way from his peak to me.

Really surprised how sluggish we looked but that game will bring their fitness on a lot.

The understanding between Debruyne & Haaland is not there yet but i'm sure that will come in the next few games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.