Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media blackout for me until hopefully the women win tomorrow. It really is shit losing to them lot isn't it?

Cant believe some steward threw a flare after they scored. I know it was not a Liverpool fan because
A) It never is
B) Their never ending bleating about crowd safety after Hillsboro

This should be a very big issue and the media and TV should be highlighting it with the new rules in place
and call Liverpool fans out for what they are SCUM

Alvarez looked lively and better than mahrez. Foden looked lively and better than grealish. Haaland looks like he needs a bit more time to get sharp and fully integrate. Cancelo awful first half bit better second. Our best lineup for me:

haaland
alverez
foden

kdb
bernie
rodders

walker
dias
laporte
cucurella! Fuck it just bloody pay em

eddy

I'm sat in a carpark waiting to get out lol.

It looks like it'll need a 95+ season again all honestly, Liverpool look good.

We were off it. Those extra pre-season games made Liverpool look a touch crisper and fitter.

Alvarez looked good, but he's mid-season I guess. Thought Foden looked fresh as well.

One moment in the first half where we dragging the ball back when we had a 9 running in. Might take a bit of getting used to playing with a striker again.

That Haaland miss, even as a consolation, what can you say.

It happened so frequently but it's part of having 2 inverted wingers who want to cut in, with a right footed LB and a RB who isn't a delivery threat. It's not a good set up for me and we immediately looked better with Foden on the left

Ok, well at least Pep can sit them down and point out what they did wrong today. they could of put Haaland in a few times today but chosen a 5 yard back pass instead, we need to take more risks, so frustrating at times
This. We've got to take advantage of his runs. We have to. You can see it in Alvarez, he's just trying to go forward and play quick balls before the defence sets. If we end up playing both consistently by Christmas I will not be surprised.

not concerned with the overall performance but also not convinced with the making of the squad. Lacks at least one pacy winger who can put a cross in

Early points are worth the same. Especially in a season being disrupted for a ludicrous World Cup.
Less games at the start, hitting our peak in Sept - January when there are 2 a week is what we want. It works, maybe you haven’t noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.