Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how the work cup will affect us this year. We always start slow and gain fitness so we peak through oct to feb where we normally put tougher things 14 odd winning run.

We will hit stride just as the World Cup starts. Be interesting to see if we should have gained better pre season fitness.

Only a passing thought though, I trust Pep

This VV

Haaland didn't have a bad game.

First half his movement was pretty good

It was his team mates carrying on playing like we were still playing False 9 from last season.

Thought we looked much better when Mahrez was hooked. More direct play through the middle than that insipid wing play repeated over.

It is going to take a few games to get Haaland established in to the team.

We could have done with more of a pre-season. Liverpool already look like they are up to speed.
Liverpool are alwasy up to speed because the play the exact same way, every game, every week, for the last 5 years. Long ball, knock back, cross, long ball, knock back, cross. They are drilled. Its no surprise.

Agree with you tbh main reason why I wanted Kane thought he was a better fit for us. Sure he will be fine though

Yeah when asked last year I said Kane right now would be better for us but the age difference meant I probably take Haarland
I’m not concerned like you say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.