Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t agree mate. Loads of shit male commentators too. They just lack the skills and are foisted on us just because “they used to play”.

The whole thing needs a huge overhaul & they need to ask fans what sort of commentary they want. But as the money keeps coming in, they won’t change. The lack of intelligence is an insult to viewers
No commentary would be ideal.

I thought haaland was absolutely shite I thought he was better than that his first touch is awful Alvarez looked much better looks like a real typical Argentinian hope I'm wrong about haaland but I've been watching city for 45 years and that is the worst debut I've ever seen

Have you been mental for all 45 of those years?

He's run them into the ground before the season starts so they will blow up before January as usual (they have another tomorrow ffs). Sums him up - can't out think Pep so just run harder!!
Anyway, Harland.. ,ffs what a waste!!

...heeheehehehehe

Thing is last game of the season they’ll be still running around like mad pressuring teams Liverpool always seems on it when they play us the pressing is relentless

I'm feeling a bit sick we didn't win because it's the scouse. I think we were a little unlucky, we created enough. . Some players not to their usual standard, eg Kev and Rodri, probably just not fully fit. The penalty was unfortunate, not a deliberate handball, though that doesn't matter. It put us off our stride. We'll adapt to having a number 9, Kevin tried to play him in early on and miss hit a simple pass behind their high line. I can see that working once we get up to speed. The only thing that worries me is our first match is against West ham. Moyes will have them fit and organised. If we put our chances away, no problem, but they will cause problems against an unfit midfield and a defence not up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.