Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Female Commentators on womens matches fair enough, but they should be no where near serious mens games like this. It’s the equivalent of letting a 6 year old perform open heart surgery.

Can’t agree mate. Loads of shit male commentators too. They just lack the skills and are foisted on us just because “they used to play”.

The whole thing needs a huge overhaul & they need to ask fans what sort of commentary they want. But as the money keeps coming in, they won’t change. The lack of intelligence is an insult to viewers

I thought haaland was absolutely shite I thought he was better than that his first touch is awful Alvarez looked much better looks like a real typical Argentinian hope I'm wrong about haaland but I've been watching city for 45 years and that is the worst debut I've ever seen
"Worst debut (you've) ever seen"...?

In 45 years of watching City?

I can only presume that the City you've been watching isn't from Manchester. There's probably been at least 100 worse Manchester City debuts in the last 45 years.

Not at all

If the likes of us on here can see how we might need to adapt, then I’m sure the coaching staff who have forgotten more than we know also see it, so no need to worry

I’ll be worried if we’re 12 games in, trailing behind and not playing to our new strengths
Exactly this. There's always a settling in time with new players no matter who they are, but for me this is little more than a practice game that we've only ever used to get fitness up, and not to kill ourselves before the season even starts. There's a reason some teams run out of steam towards the end of the season and others don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.