Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though the intensity of the season and number of games didn’t really affect Liverpool. They were relentless second half of the season despite being in all comps. Pep seems to know what to do though so we have to just trust him. The change of style to fit Haaland might be the issue this season. Time will tell. Grealish needs to step up this season. We may miss Sterling and Jesus simply because they know how we play inside out. I think this season Foden will shine if he can focus on his football.

Sterling’s goals will be a big loss, if Haarland takes too long to get going or we take too long working out how to use him it could be curtains
People might finally see what Sterling gave us now he’s gone

Don’t agree with the comments saying we will have to adapt our style for Haaland. We should rather develop Haaland to fit our style. Maybe a few balls over the top but just a few. How Haaland adapts to typical balls from KDB, Foden and others will determine success or failure of his signing. Love Alvarez btw.

Sterling’s goals will be a big loss, if Haarland takes too long to get going or we take too long working out how to use him it could be curtains
People might finally see what Sterling gave us now he’s gone
I can’t get too worked up about it whatever happens. I’m more relaxed the season after a title win. It would be remarkable to win 5/6 titles and three on the run.

Prefer Alvarez and Foden to Grealish and Mahrez. More incisesive and better for the team.
Unfortuately correct. Grealish is a bit too light weight and fannies about when he should be more direct. He's had at least a season to bed in, he should be up to Peps standard this season or else....Mahrez is a bit like Sterling, a bit Marmite ish.

Don’t agree with the comments saying we will have to adapt our style for Haaland. We should rather develop Haaland to fit our style. Maybe a few balls over the top but just a few. How Haaland adapts to typical balls from KDB, Foden and others will determine success or failure of his signing. Love Alvarez btw.

I find it all a bit strange people saying we need to change our style ( maybe we do ) but then all you here is the chances we created where nobody was there to finish them last year was the problem
Is it not just play the same, create those chances but now he’s there to pop them in

Who knows, let’s just hope we win the league again
It’s not just about us winning it it’s stopping those cxxts and the media being unbearable

Can’t agree mate. Loads of shit male commentators too. They just lack the skills and are foisted on us just because “they used to play”.

The whole thing needs a huge overhaul & they need to ask fans what sort of commentary they want. But as the money keeps coming in, they won’t change. The lack of intelligence is an insult to viewers
Bring back Ron Manager
1659211408197.jpeg

I find it very odd how much people are overreacting to this match. People also overreacted last season when we lost to Spurs, or the season before when we drew with West Brom etc

Agree 100 Percent. Even Aguero had to adapt to pep's style and haaland is here to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.