Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
False 9 has nothing to do with it and I don't know why you keep bringing false 9 to it. Pep Never likes strikers who stay in the box waiting for the ball or only run at break. His first season he made kun change his game. Kun had to drop deep and do link up play. Haaland will also have to adapt that style.
I'm saying, again, that him dropping deep has nothing to do with what haaland needs to be at his best. We provided him with next to nothign today.

We looked slow and off it, they looked sharper. Don’t know why we didn’t have a proper pre season the first year in a long time we could. Great starting lineup, just wasn’t at it. Can see why we are going for a left back.

Really?
I thought Haaland had a shocker
The double chance he did excellently to get the first shot off, should have gone with his head second time around.

Took the cut back when the ball had gone out excellently.

Only just missed the chance to make it 3-2. Perfect chance to miss as is would have been meaningless.

Made countless runs in behind but the ball to him was not played at the right time.

Some hysteria on here tonight. Just trust in our great manager. He rarely gets it wrong and is already a legend. We will walk the league. Fuck them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.