Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our fans were great today, they seemed extremely quiet. Is that how it came across on tv? Or was I just lost in our end and could only hear us. Loudest I’ve heard us in a long time
Our fans sounded great, but theirs were pretty loud too, especially towards the end as you’d expect. Seemed like a good atmosphere overall, probably benefited from not being played at Wembley.

Stop fucking whinging. Everyone said prior it is a glorified friendly but can lay down a marker against a rival. Don’t belittle it, we lost. Won’t change anything in our season but don’t make out today doesn’t matter, especially to fans who have parted with their time and cash

Post of the night,may as well close the site down for tonight,that is summed perfectly

Our fans sounded great, but theirs were pretty loud too, especially towards the end as you’d expect. Seemed like a good atmosphere overall, probably benefited from not being played at Wembley.

The rendition of Steve Gerrard, Gerrard… was one of the loudest and clearest chants or songs I’ve ever heard on TV.

Either fantastic sound production or they were very loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.