Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s get back on topic now please. Can always start a separate thread about the merits of the national anthem if necessary.
Whoops I have another apology to make to you Ric as I posted my post about the National Anthem before finishing reading the full thread!

If you want to delete my post that’s fine. Sorry :-)

Haaland movement was fantastic, those around him aren’t sharp enough yet to make the most of those runs, also still early days working on same team, it will arrive shortly.

Team lacked sharpness but we saw some quality play and we all know we’ll be far better in the coming weeks.

Alvarez energy & movement promising.

Onto next weekend.

If there was a summer tournament then I see the logic behind having practically no pre-season, but with all the players together from day 1 and no tournament, what excuse do we have for being this unfit? Why do we have to keep playing catch up? Why can’t we just turn up looking ready?
Pre season is for content creation and memes isn't it?

Loserpool we’re better than us but it’s nothing to lose our heads over they won the charity shield that’s it. The main thing is we can get up to scratch against the hammers and get the 3 points on Sunday.

Not one player near full fitness yet. To be expected after just 2 pre season games. Even the likes of De Bruyne and Bernardo were miles off it. This game and it’s intensity will do us good though as preparation for West Ham.

Bernado covered many miles. Bit harsh on that lad to be fair.
But you were there so saw it for yourself

I just don’t like ake’s game. He isn’t individually doing a ton wrong but we always feel vulnerable and all over the shop when he plays. Not backed in any way but I always feel like we are shaky when he’s out there. Really would love to see Stones available for the real season start.

Not long back, obviously a bit disappointed but no big deal. Great turn out and none stop support, although everyone fucked off when the dippers got their third not wanting to see those gimps celebrate.

my first trip to the KingPower, easy to get to, parked at the hospital, pretty cheap and a shortish walk to the stadium. good atmosphere in a smallish stadium, ours is a fucking palace by comparison.

of course we looked rusty but that will come.

saw a bit of fisty cuffs coming away but no big deal, they are a bitter set of cunts, had a chat with some young twat on the approach who didn’t realise I was City, all friendly in the end but they have such a big chip on their shoulders, let‘s make it three in a row and five out six.

City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.