Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange to say that I’m least bothered about an FA Cup SF…..that would have been everything to me 10 years ago.

I want to win but there are pluses to playing a weakened lineup and we could probably do without the extra match in the final to put everything into the PL and CL.

Weird but true.

I wonder if Delap would get a run out? Something a bit different for Klopp to think about.

Well, all those posters who were putting on here a few weeks ago "we play better without KDB" can now have their theory put to the test

Strange to say that I’m least bothered about an FA Cup SF…..that would have been everything to me 10 years ago.

I want to win but there are pluses to playing a weakened lineup and we could probably do without the extra match in the final to put everything into the PL and CL.

Weird but true.

I wonder if Delap would get a run out? Something a bit different for Klopp to think about.
Lately we seem to get better results not playing a natural centre-forward against Liverpool.

The ultimate shithousery would be that Pep is making the dippers giddy until they see our players have done a dipper and made miraculous recoveries before a big game.

This is one time where you will see Pep use a lot of subs!
You mean he might have to put a kid on?

I can see it now...

McAtee, Palmer or Brandon the kit man?

"Brandon, get your boots on son! You're coming on for Raz and playing false 9."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.