Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be that bothered about this game if it was say for example West Ham or Arsenal we were playing.
But we know who its against and they were incredibly hard to listen to after a Carabao final win so what'll they be like if they win anything else this season?
City are going to be stretched, De Bruyne and Walker won't be playing i'd be pretty certain.
Could also see Rodri rested and maybe Foden or Silva also
Can Stones and Laporte start another game? Big game for Dias to come back into after 6 weeks out.

The team will probably be something like:

Steffen/Ederson
Cancelo Stones Dias Ake
Gundogan Fernandinho Silva
Jesus Sterling Grealish

We play to win, Yes if someone is injured then he doesn't play, otherwise we will have a strong team, Sterling, Jesus, Grealish, Ake, and Dias, will start, along with the players who started last night, so I see 5 changes only and they are not bad changes, we need to be positive and believe.

We play to win, Yes if someone is injured then he doesn't play, otherwise we will have a strong team, Sterling, Jesus, Grealish, Ake, and Dias, will start, along with the players who started last night, so I see 5 changes only and they are not bad changes, we need to be positive and believe.
I think we'll win and win well.

Last night's game showed the players not to ease up.

Travelling home in absolute luxury most of us can only dream of. We have one of if not the best back room team with the top equipment for rest and recuperation on hand to get the players back healthy and fit.
come on City!
Still fatigue them big time mentally and physically. Yeah they aint sat on a ryanair flight but travelling is knackering however you look at it

what sort of kip do u think they got last night after that? All sportsmen say how difficult it is to rest after a night time game.

so travel home today, bit of stretching friday and then straight into another huge game saturday after another night in a hotel

Steffen will start. Sterling, Grealish, Jesus will almost certainly be the front 3. Fernandinho will probably play.

After that it's anyones guess really. I'm going for -

Steffen; Cancelo, Stones, Laporte, Aké; Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo;Jesus, Sterling, Grealish.

Still fatigue them big time mentally and physically. Yeah they aint sat on a ryanair flight but travelling is knackering however you look at it

what sort of kip do u think they got last night after that? All sportsmen say how difficult it is to rest after a night time game.

so travel home today, bit of stretching friday and then straight into another huge game saturday after another night in a hotel
Let’s hope they rest up! I have faith in our medical team and physios.
I think if we were playing Palace in the semi we may rest players but I still think we will go strong! Let’s knock them out and stop all talk of the quad!

Steffen will start. Sterling, Grealish, Jesus will almost certainly be the front 3. Fernandinho will probably play.

After that it's anyones guess really. I'm going for -

Steffen; Cancelo, Stones, Laporte, Aké; Fernandinho, Gundogan, Bernardo;Jesus, Sterling, Grealish.

Zinchenko should play as well and Gundog rested for the midweek PL game..

Especially if KDB is injured and can't play there..

And I would choose between Foden and Bernardo, depending who recovers better.

Zinchenko should play as well and Gundog rested for the midweek PL game..

Especially if KDB is injured and can't play there..

And I would choose between Foden and Bernardo, depending who recovers better.

Pep doesn’t seem to rate Zin in midfield and Aké has shown more than enough to be preferred at LB IMO.

I would not be upset to see him play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.