Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that Pep might rotate heavily but reading interviews with the players I think now we'll try to win. What's more, I think we'll win.

The question is how do we leave an impact on them that affects them in their subsequent fixtures and doesn’t affect ours?

Change the team and kick the shit out of them. Have the rest on the bench in savic shirts loving life.

We know Pep. Not a chance in hell he thinks past this next game. He will pick the best team and try to win it. I reckon we will win it as well. I also reckon we will win the league and CL but that it will be Villareal in the final.

Change the team and kick the shit out of them. Have the rest on the bench in savic shirts loving life.

We know Pep. Not a chance in hell he thinks past this next game. He will pick the best team and try to win it. I reckon we will win it as well. I also reckon we will win the league and CL but that it will be Villareal in the final.
Change the team, that is typical Pep. Kick the sh!t out of them? I just don’t see it; humiliate, destroy their confidence, sow the seeds of doubt, that is Pep. The question is do we have the personnel currently available to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.