Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally said out of all 4 of our big games I don't mind as much if we lost this one. Really thought we would rotate more for atleti (A) and still think we could've/ should've. With kdb and cancelo one yellow from suspension thought they'd sit out. And now we're walking away with kev and walker likely missing this one when kev especially barely played a part in the game Vs atleti. This is all while Liverpool could rotate and near enough play their B team. I'm really not optimistic about Saturday.

If we had won the league game, then yes we could afford a loss here. Now IF we lose, Liverpool will have played twice against City and their quadruple chase would still be ON. Not to mention the advantage it will give them if we were to play in the CL final.

Don't get the negativity here.

We've been the best team twice against this lot so far this season, and we're the best team in the world with the best coach in the world.

Zinch with a thunderbastard winner in added time, gets sent off for second yellow on taking off his shirt to reveal a Ukraine vest. Even the scousers cheer him off.

Traveling down tonight, day out in London with family Friday, perfect weather forecast, City to win!

Blues love a bit of negativity. Personally, fuck that, I think we are comfortably better than them, and the personnel that we have to bring in will more than be up to the challenge. The key to beating these c**ts will be take one (some, all ffs) of the plethora of chances we create and spurn.

The only kid who might have started is Cole Palmer, but because he's just back from injury I dont think he will either, think delap has got no chance from the start. Maybe he gets on for 5 minutes if we're chasing a goal at the end but can't see it apart from that.

I think Zinchenko is properly out of favour for some reason, and think Ake will play left back and we'll maybe see stones and dias for this? Or maybe stones and Laporte again and Dias has to wait his chance. Cancelo on the right. Midfield is grim, I think he has to play Ferna and rest Rodri based on the 2nd half last night. No chances with kev I'd imagine, so I think by default Gundo plays again with bernardo, who tbh we could do with resting as well, so maybe Foden drops into the 8 role and Gundo drops deep with Ferna. But tbh I think he'll just keep playing bernardo and rest him against watford or something.

front 3 is a bit easier, Grealish will def come in, not played much recently, as will Jesus and Sterling not starting vs Atleti means he can come back in here. Small chance Mahrez stays in ahead of Grealish but I just dont think he's the player for the liverpool fixture and neither will Pep. Foden could stay in the side either at the 8 or at the expense of Grealish or something but I think he'll be rested.

Will be a hard game tho after Liverpool getting to rest their key players, and they'll come at us hard first 30 I'd imagine.
Zinchy is not out of favour , there is a war in his country and that is all that is important right now

All this Delap talk is nice and I'd love to see it too, but lets be real, Pep is not going to play him let alone start him.

Can't see how we have the energy required for this game but I've been surprised before. Wonder if Klopp will rotate, seems like thats a rarity
Klopp rotated last night. They will be full strength probably same team as played us Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.