Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now by far the least important game of the season after last night and the injuries we picked up. I actually think we’ll rotate heavily. It’ll be awful losing to the scousers but I recon Pep will start prioritising now. I’d just as rather win the fa cup than that corrupt, vile competition last night, but I recon Pep will go something like
Stefan
Cancelo, Dias, ake, zinch
Fernandinho, Bernardo
Grealish
Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez

Kev a big doubt - which isn’t the worst news as it means not too serious.

Heard Walker doesn’t look great at all but rather wait to hear from the club as you never know with injuries. Huge loss if we’re without him for a long period of time :(

fingers crossed!

Walkers injury must be bad hes been pictured wearing a medical boot.

Depends, sometimes it's just to limit any damage until the results of any scans are revealed.

Unfortunately there's only 6-7 weeks of the season left, so even a 'minor' injury can be season ending.

Depends, sometimes it's just to limit any damage until the results of any scans are revealed.

Unfortunately there's only 6-7 weeks of the season left, so even a 'minor' injury can be season ending.
It was a bad twist of the ankle. Looking bad to me.

I only really want to win the FA Cup now to stop Liverpool winning it. League and CL are much more important. We've got two very winnable games coming up in the league, but only if we are fit and firing. We don't play until Wednesday night at home to Brighton and then have Watford at home on the weekend. Liverpool in comparison play Tuesday at home to the rags and then are home to Everton. Much tougher in terms of their rivalries there.

Just need to run our socks off and leave some tackles on them. Atletico the shite out of them. Wouldn't mind Pep ringing the changes or throwing some random formation in for this one. Just make them work their arse off so their next two league games are that much harder.
The question is how do we leave an impact on them that affects them in their subsequent fixtures and doesn’t affect ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.