Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep might use Foden in midfield and Sterling in attack. Sterling is fit and fresh, might cause them problems with runs in behind if they want to play with a high line.
i know Raheem has broke his duck against the Dippers but he does still miss some glaring chances would rather see him as an impact sub when their defence is tiring , an extra time winner from the lad would be rather nice.

If ever there was a match we need to survive the opening 25 minutes it’s this one. No doubt Liverpool will charge out of the blocks trying to make us feel tired and leggy. We need to stay in the game early, anything we can nick early on is a bonus.

Hopefully Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez will give us some energy. Their back four was all over the place on Sunday so there will be opportunities.

If ever there was a match we need to survive the opening 25 minutes it’s this one. No doubt Liverpool will charge out of the blocks trying to make us feel tired and leggy. We need to stay in the game early, anything we can nick early on is a bonus.

Hopefully Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez will give us some energy. Their back four was all over the place on Sunday so there will be opportunities.
Lots of space in behind both defences today on that big pitch
The long ball over the defence is a good weapon on this pitch

We need to target him again If they do
I think pep will go strong today
End their quad talk today
I think Raheem will start today seen as he was left out midweek, I'd put Raheem out on the left today against him. Absolutely no point playing him in a central role. He has to play either wing. I think Gabby will be out on the right again.

No strongest team has Jesus and Sterling in.
If pep wants to use similar tactics to last week (I.e pace in behind their high line) than Sterling and Jesus are the best players we have to do that.

The strongest line up will always depend on who we play and their weaknesses and strengths.

All you wannabe Pep fans with your team selections, get them in the guess the team thread, first game of the final session.....closes at 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.