Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, recall the same, I’m under the impression all pitches have the same dimensions these days??
the "old" wembley was the same size as the pre-allison MR. Wembley's turf was always allowed to grow longer to look "lush" on tv. Allowing a f'kin rodeo on it in a monsoon was not a p.r. success, nor a grid-iron match but greed always "means more" to the powers that be....
Anyway, c'mon the mighty blues and the travelling fans...we owe this lot big time...

Jesus ascends to FA cup final

Furious Klopp crucifies officials

Any of those will do please blues. We've played the twice this season and both times they've been second best.

Whack their famed quadruple bid today and we set up the next few league matches very nicely.

By the sounds of Pep the injuries to Kevin and Kyle aren't bad he just said "We will see tomorrow" although they haven't trained today. Pep also doesn't know if Steffen is fit to start.
they are not fit , kev has stitches and ky has twisted his ankle , neither trained

We beat the Dips today and it will completely deflate them , after last weeks game when they got out of jail , they are going to realise that we are capable of stopping them winning anything else.
Even if VAR and Oliver come to their rescue and they scrape through against a depleted team it will only make us more determined to win the last seven league games and beat Real Madrid , we are their nemesis , their best team and manager for thirty years and they are still only picking up crumbs from our table.
Know your place Dippers.

Be great if Delap would come in and smash VVD about the pitch, he was shite last Sunday he was shitting it every attack, Delap isn’t scared of anyone (I know this won’t happen but I can dream)

I hope our lads have recharged their batteries after the tough night in Madrid. Don't have a good feeling though.

We know dippers should be fresher, and if I was Klopp, I would make alarm from the go and give us another intensive match - with title race in mind.

I hope we sit back and let them work hard and somehow I think - looking at dipper's macth on TUE vs utd - that we could handle an extra 30 minutes better than them.

Winning a shoot out would be my hope, but then again I am not at Wembley and hope you Blues have the best day out possible!!
COME ON CITY.

I think Ake will play and fully expect to see Raheem and Gabby also.

Maybe Zin too.

Not a fan of Steffen, certainly in terms of his ability to help us out of the press.

We really struggled against Southampton and a lot of that was down to no out ball.

I actually think we will have our arses handed to us by two or three, but only because of the fatigue factor.

Would be the most impressive result of the season if we do win.

C'mon Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.