Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still basking in today's win and think their momentum should carry them through. Dias should be back, Ake should be okay on the flank and you can slot Grealish in for Foden who can play Kev's role. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kev is available, he's come back from bad injuries in less than 3 days.

After last night we’ll be well up for this.
Maybe 4/5 changes, but it will still be more then enough to beat the scouse hoofballers

Hopefully i'm wrong but after a tough game last night and injuries, it feels like this game may just be a step too far for us.
Like i said, hope i'm completely wrong, wouldn't be a shock if i was

Really hope he makes some changes for this game, we need some fresh legs, particularly in the middle as the last 3 games really have been very taxing.

It is bound to be a much changed side, after last night i can see Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Dinho , Grealish, Sterling, Jesus and Steffen all starting.

Time for Jack to take centre stage, his City apprenticeship is over. If you haven't bothered getting a ticket yet then sort yourselves out and get down to Wembley to back the team. I can't wait for this one

Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this or
Not. Does anyone have 2 tickets going? I can’t make it but family want to go but not sure if they will need to Pick them
Up at Wembley Box office now and if I purchase not sure if they will let someone else pick up.

So much negativity! People going into the game thinking we’ve lost already! This just leads to a poor atmosphere. Bloody hell blues come on! We have an amazing squad and I for one will not admit defeat before a game!
we fight till the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.