Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the team will be something like this. KDB and Rodri will definitely need a rest.

Steffen
Cancelo
Ake
Dias
Zinchenko
Ferna
Gundogan
Grealish
Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

Steffen
Cancelo stones laporte ake
Fern Bernardo grealish
Jesus Sterling Foden

grealish to given a chance play the kev role as creator , use the pace of that front 3 to get behind there high line and cause them problems

can’t wait to get down to Wembley come on blues

I was firmly of the belief that we could manage this lot, but after last night I'm not so sure. We'll be in tatters after that. I'm assuming kdb and walker are injured... Walkers looked serious. That means we could be looking at stones and Ake at fullback in the semis, which means all four centre Half's now need to be managed very carefully.

Honestly the whole team will be knackered to fuck after that. I don't want to risk cancelo, foden, rodri, or Bernardo on Saturday.

Stefan
Egan Riley - Dias - Ake - zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan bernardo
Mahrez Jesus Sterling

Not ideal. Don't want Liverpool any closer to the q word, but for the sake of the prem and champions League I think we need to rotate.

Personally play Ederson but we know Pep will stick with Steffen. Laporte has played a lot of games so expect Dias to come in. Ake looks comfortable on the left:

Steffen
Cancelo Stones Dias Ake
Gundogan Rodri Bernardo
Sterling Jesus Grealish​

Given Foden got a bashing and KDB/Walker potential injuries.

Play Delap up front, give Liverpool a different thing to look at.

Our midfield is gassed and certainly not at the level it needs to be for running needed against Liverpool.

Brighton and Watford next week is more important now.

Jesus and Jack out wide, put Zin in.

Fern in the middle with who the fuck knows!!

We know Pep that ain’t happening!

Play Delap up front, give Liverpool a different thing to look at.

Our midfield is gassed and certainly not at the level it needs to be for running needed against Liverpool.

Brighton and Watford next week is more important now.

Jesus and Jack out wide, put Zin in.

Fern in the middle with who the fuck knows!!
Would love to see Delap. Try and exploit that ridiculously high line they play. Surely they can’t get away with it again

Scouse prick at work just told me there’s no point me even getting on the coach on Saturday now KDB & Walker are injured. Also laughed his tits off about us “picking the Yank goalie”.
Please City, shut the **** up for me this weekend.

Gone for extra time and pens for this one but only because I couldn't bring myself to click on the lose option. I think we will find this tough after last night. We will have a lot of bruised bodies and aching bones. Will have to see who is available, esp as we have Brighton a few days later. I am going to miss this game as in work from pre dawn till dusk and know for a fact that staffing is bad too so I won't even be able to check the score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.