Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

liverpool far more important. of course we all want to beat the rags but as we were not important to them in our dark days, they are no longer important to us. the table has turned!

Dippers.

With the added bonus bus of winding up the rag ****s for it. Saturday is their cup final.

(Never thought I’d say that as a blue)

Win at Anfield
Win the league
Win at home again
Go to Wembley for our guard of honour
Win there too, for good measure.

This, please. Only this.

Liverpool? What the fuck!?

By a million miles it's beating United to win the league. At home. On Saturday night. It's the stuff dreams are made of. Champions League semis will come and go.

Beating United at home to win the league .There's no comparison. FFS
this

I think as fans we would love to win the title against United, but Guardiola is a bit more pragmatic and removed from that. The Liverpool games, both home and away, are far more important than the derby in the scheme of things. I think we’ll rotate against United, and may not win as a consequence, but we should all see the bigger picture. We will win the league regardless. Obviously if we beat them to win the league it will be beautiful though.

Want to win both but Pep and the owners would take beating L'pool & getting to CL semi-final if put to the choice.
(then again, it's in City's own hands so Pep will send them out to win every game.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.