Liverpool or United - Which fixture is more important?

Want to win both but Pep and the owners would take beating L'pool & getting to CL semi-final if put to the choice.
(then again, it's in City's own hands so Pep will send them out to win every game.)

That is something (well another thing) that I love above Guardiola. He wants to win every game so you would imagine/hope that he won’t take his foot of the pedal.

Win, lose or draw against Liverpool and no harm done. Beat the scum at the weekend, league champions against that lot. Beat dippers and go through to the semi's after that, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. Bring it on lads!!!

Rags for me every time. The Prem title should be our main target every year. Plus beating the rags to win it would be epic up there with 93:20 for me. we could beat the bin dippers and loose the semi we may never get a chance to stuff the rags for the title ever again it is vital we take this opportunity

erm erm erm...............good question would i rather beat my family or some ****s from merseyside

i have to go with beating the scousers and if you remember the old days of mancs v scousers ...............

Next 270 mins are very important,A win on derby day and passage to Semis in UCL will send a big part of media and pundits within days of each other to a state of absolute shock

How beautifully ironic that most are saying that Liverpool is a bigger and more important game than United. Haven’t the rags told us that about the Liverpool game for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.