Liverpool or Utd?

I'd not bleat too loudly about who you think scum fans are pal. I've not forgotten when Rangers trashed Manchester in 2008. At least animals don't know it's wrong to piss and shit the streets.
Conveniently forgetting English clubs firms in the seventies and eighties? I never claimed rangers don't have a scummy element. I wasn't in Manchester btw in case you try to blanket me with others, 'pal'.

Conveniently forgetting English clubs firms in the seventies and eighties? I never claimed rangers don't have a scummy element. I wasn't in Manchester btw in case you try to blanket me with others, 'pal'.
I've not conveniently forgot anything, was just putting you right on scummy fans, and I wasn't blanketing you with others. I did call you 'pal' because I think you might have an head like a lump of dogmeat though, pal; )

I've not conveniently forgot anything, was just putting you right on scummy fans, and I wasn't blanketing you with others. I did call you 'pal' because I think you might have an head like a lump of dogmeat though, pal; )
As long as you realise your hypocrisy.

That seems an unwarranted, uncalled for comment. Whatever you say though, im probably way better looking than you haha. And I wouldn't really mock anyone's head when you have ugly bastards like Ederson, Kyle walker and Foden in your team. Great players, well apart from walker, but hardly Brad Pitt.

Last edited:

Hi Peoffrey.

I don't think the people of Manchester will quickly forget Rangers, for all the wrong reasons.

Scumbags.

As long as you realise your hypocrisy.

That seems an unwarranted, uncalled for comment. Whatever you say though, im probably way better looking than you haha. And I wouldn't really mock anyone's head when you have ugly bastards like Ederson, Kyle walker and Foden in your team. Great players, well apart from walker, but hardly Brad Pitt.
What hypocrisy? Better looking? You sound like a spotty teenage kid calling our players ugly bastards.

Your card is marked 'pal' ; )

What hypocrisy? Better looking? You sound like a spotty teenage kid calling our players ugly bastards.

Your card is marked 'pal' ; )
The hypocrisy of you mocking rangers fans behaviour when many English supporters have been just as bad if not worse over the decades, dumbo.

Youre the one who mocked my head first mate, what did you expect me to say? You started this with your greeting over rangers in 2008 you vagina.

My card is marked, fucking idiot

Last edited:
Some of your fellow fans on here like us
I’d rather you over Celtic.

Regarding the OP, anyone choosing Utd wants their head sorting.

I wouldn’t want Utd to win a throw in, never mind even a football match.

Liverpool are weird nob heads, very strange and cult like... but it’s the Rags...

Liverpool and United is the Irish derby. Nobody in England really gives a shit when they play each other. Two heads of the same snake. I know decent fans of both teams but can't stand either club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.