Liverpool or Utd?

If it came down to it and these cunts are fighting for the covid 2021 no fans premier league title who would you rather not win? Up until recently I didn't for one minute imagine Utd would be challenging for the title but such is this weird league this season, plus them getting a few favourable pens etc it seems like these cunts have a forumla for winning and it's working. Then you've got Liverpool who, as infuriating as it may be, there's no denying they're still a machine. Injury woes don't seem to affect them. They're still top.

I still think we will be up there come the end of Jan but it's going to be between us and them 2 if we are.

So, if it's one of them 2, who would you rather didn't win? Liverpool or Utd? Personally I wanted anyone but Liverpool this season but imagine if they won? Utd, fuck that. The media and their fans would be worse than last season with the scousers. I'm going for I'd rather Utd didn't win if it comes down to it.
Have not read any replies but fuck off and die you red scum.

Have not read any replies but fuck off and die you red scum.
Stop being paranoid, mate. It's a genuine question. Spent all last season and most of this not even giving them a thought, worrying bout Liverpool, then all of a sudden it looks a possibility...

Then again it did with spurs and look where they are now. Funny old season.

Just on the off chance you're a big massive fucker I might see in the ground one day and a bit of a nutcase, as opposed to some fat sweaty internet hard man, I won't reply to this how I was about too.
^^ Is it just me or are the trolls these days shite? Take this guy/woman? for example. It wouldn't surprise me if he/she's trying to take the piss out of someone who sold pairs of George Best Croc shoes to some cnts on red issue.

Liverpool very easily. Liverpool fans didn't have a banner at the Kop end counting down the years we never won a trophy.

Just on the off chance you're a big massive fucker I might see in the ground one day and a bit of a nutcase, as opposed to some fat sweaty internet hard man, I won't reply to this how I was about too.

Neither and would happily buy you a pint.

Honestly, I would have to plump for....................?

No, sorry, it's just too much to bear.
Ur a b...... 4 even posing such a ridiculous, pathetic, cruel, conundrum for us.
Shame on u!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.