Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by xzbit04, 16 Jun 2013.
More negative bullshit.
Look no further
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/barcelona-president-accuses-manchester-city-of-trying-to-steal-staff-and-players-from-all-levels-of-the-club-22463/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/footba ... lub-22463/</a>
It is most likely to be an ex-scout login was not being deactivated.
Which leads to some interesting questions about City's cyber security (or lack of).
1. Why were logins of ex-employees not deactivated?
2. Why can one employee browse the whole database? (only Txiki should be able to do this.)
3. What access rights does each scout have? Surely only the players they are assigned to scout?
4. Who is reviewing user database activity?
5. What database security is in place?
5. Why is access not via Citrix (or similar) with LOCAL Citrix desktop printing disabled?
They better be found out, it better become public and they damn well better be punished.
What an intriguing story to hit the papers! Not quite too sure about how this was allowed to hit the papers in the first place! Surely this is a confidential internal matter that needs to proved or disproved otherwise it is just a city is paranoid story ...
Last time I checked Barcelona aren't in the English Premier League!
Agreed, whilst bacon is a twat and a dirty rat he would never let that happen whilst his name is affiliated with the club.
He is still an red sod though :)
Sounds like a tactic that would help Mourinho see how we plan to setup and work with that.
Something i would not put beyond him.
did they use kinect?
Didn't some scouts leave us to go to Liverpool?