Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Blue Smarties said:
Saying that, Liverpool have been making some nice coups of late! We can point fingers all day long, whoever it is needs exposing so innocent clubs aren't accused.
Bloody thought they've been on the ball of late, forgot two of our scouts joined them.

Rather than worry about the 'rag press' agenda I hope the clubs legal team go in hard on this. As business men I can't see our owners putting up with this shit either, the difficulty will be proving it. Realistically every time someone from the coaching or business side of the club moves confidentiality is compromised a bit, although TBF Kiddo didn't tip us off about Cleverley being the next Zidane. I'll bet Mike Phelan will dish the dirt on the scums plans to anyone willing to pay him.

I could imagine Liverpool have become desperate with their awful perfomances over the Padt few years...

Poaching staff is a very common thing in most big businesses so I would not be surprised if Liverpool poached these scouts\jumped ship and they provided scouting intel using using logins for Liverpool...

Scouse fucking bin dippers... Thieving capital of Europe.

Getting my candle shares early in case Liverpool end up getting a transfer embargo and a points deduction. Would have been their year as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.