Liverpool - post match thread.

Great response from the team and a good game allover to watch but the time has come where i won't be giving them ****s at the fa anymore money the officals in our games this season have shown a unfair biasness to the opposition! Gutted I'm not going to wembley to support my team but I'm done with the fa!

Clichy and Sagna are beyond shit. Honestly am sick and tired of the referee decisions as well. Sterling incident was as stonewall a penalty as it can get, the ref can see it. Milner should have been off too. Tackle from behind, right through Sterling and preventing a goal scoring opportunity. Instead we get nothing again... and then they get a penalty.

Great post in every respect bang on.

Good performance.
Hope it will give them confidence to come back like that, when we could so easily have bottled it.
We ain't tough enough yet. Hopefully next year will be much much better.

Just seen the Liverpool pen - very harsh. Sterlings is stonewall. What's the refs assistant doing?

Fantastic response by the team after midweek shock. Everything against us once again, morale, physical condition, ref decisions. After all this, most teams would have surrendered following the 0-1 in the beginning of the 2nd half. It took a lot of guts to maintain our composure and keep on fighting, City came from behind once again and claimed the victory till the very last moment, against a fresh team, by far superior in terms of energy. We deserved it, I'm sad for the boys, they gave everything. Calm decisions from the bench, Guardiola tried to control the game, help the team attack while being as secure as possible at the back. He tried to improve our ballance while seeking the winning goal till the final whistle, all his actions justified...

Just listening to the manager's short post match interview. One of the happiest days in his managerial carreer he says, proud of his players. Completely agree, I would shake everybody's hand if I could be in the dressing room...

By the way, if I remember well, the prematch thread reflected anything but confidence and optimism. Now I read posts saying draw is not enough. Yeah... Well guess what, Guardiola and players agree, they never settled for a draw and did everything they could to win. Just seems they're not good enough to deserve some people's appreciation and support, are they? A shame really...

City fans should be proud of their team. Personally I was once again moved, watching City playing is really an experience...

PS. Lost for words to describe Kevin's assist. He deserves much much more, his stats should be better, if only we were more clinical. I'll say it once again, if he believes in himself he can become the best player in the world...
PS2. Had we converted the Leroy - Sergio combination, it would be the goal of the decade. World class play...

Good post.

We just cant put teams away which is really frustrating.

Though Stones and Otamendi were excellent and Dinho put in a shift and a half.

Biggest concern for me though is the full backs. Clichy was really poor again and WTF was Sagna doing when he came on? He was woeful. Fullbacks HAVE to be a priority in the summer

All correct De Bruyne also great shift although he's looking tired and clearly out of form. Saved us with that cross for Aguero though.

I agree, unless we can get someone even better. But there's probably only 4 in the world, the Barca triumvirate and Lewandowski. So keep Kun, as I doubt we'd get any of those. And you're right, we need two top strikers, no one can play 100% for about 60 games a season, or avoid injuries and cards.

Very true , but Lewandowski and three Barca musketeers also miss chances though , every great striker does and Kane has missed some right sitters but i doubt the Spuds fans give him crap on their forums. Perhaps a seperate forum called Bluemoan could be created for all the manic depressives , it would be like a self help group and leave this forum to the happy clappers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.