Liverpool - post match thread.

Why? They could easily have won. We'd have won that had we not played in midweek

Why? We should have put that to bed 3 times before Lallana ballsed up for them.

Yes, the ref was a prick, but Silva, Kun, Fernandinho and others had some plain embarrassing misses. The finishing in our side is embarrassing right now, even when we are scoring we are walking it in.

Pep Guardiola: "John Stones has more personality than everybody here in this room. More balls than everybody. I love this kind of player."
I thought he was brilliant in 2ndhalf against Monaco. I liked the way he took responsibility and came out of defence. He will be better for this season.

Good effort but again having won only half our home games this season is keeping too many sides in with a decent shout of finishing ahead of us.

Really need a win at Arsenal but at worst can't afford to lose.

I thought it was a good game to watch and both sides had chances, none easier than theirs that was easier to score than miss although we still should have scored in the penalty shout move.

We played ok. Not brilliant but ok. Passing was poor at times and finishing once again not good enough. Good to come back though and the tactical move worked this time although Sagna was absolute crap when he came on, almost putting them in twice! De Bruyne is better where he can put crosses in as once again he wasn't that good in the middle.

We are easy to get through at times and the inevitable defensive fuck up for the goal.

Thought Fernandinho was much better than he has been recently, Stones did well, Silva played well and Willy made some good saves although way to slow to distribute at times.

Got to start winning at home though.

Why? We should have put that to bed 3 times before Lallana ballsed up for them.

Yes, the ref was a prick, but Silva, Kun, Fernandinho and others had some plain embarrassing misses. The finishing in our side is embarrassing right now, even when we are scoring we are walking it in.
I agree the finishing is terrible - all the time.

However today Liverpool missed some sitters too.

Good effort from City today. Watched Utd today and they were awful. We both played European football

I hope this is where Stones and Otamendi start looking like a solid partnership, slot in two new top class attacking fullbacks and add another CB for cover in the summer and that would be huge for us.

Good game but two valuable points lost. We aren't going to win anything this season and fourth place (or worse) would be a shite return.

We certainly won't win the league only winning 50% of our home games. Can't remember the last time we won comfortably at home in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.