Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

MSP said:
It's between Martinez and Rodgers, I guess. Probably Martinez. Not what their fans want but maybe he's not the bad choice, they need someone used to work with small budget.

and good at avoiding relegation...<br /><br />-- Wed May 30, 2012 7:01 am --<br /><br />
mcfclovin88 said:
Rodney Marsh seems to think Martinez has snubbed Liverpool to take the Aston Villa job...

I know, don't believe everything you read, but he claims it comes from a source that told him about Dalglish getting the sack before it happened.
If it's true, it would be very funny, being snubbed for Aston Villa haha.

i thought everyone remotely interested in football was expecting dalglish to get the bullet - without the aid of a 'source'.

A gamble for Brendan Rodgers but it will save them appointing a Director of Football though.

carlos92 said:
A gamble for Brendan Rodgers but it will save them appointing a Director of Football though.

Supposedly Louis Van Gaal is to be appointed as Director Of Football, Martinez turned the job down because he didn't have full control of who comes into the club.

SWPISHOME said:
carlos92 said:

Supposedly Louis Van Gaal is to be appointed as Director Of Football, Martinez turned the job down because he didn't have full control of who comes into the club.

Martinez is a bit foolish for that with his lack big club experience.

Rodgers? Liverpool really should be targetting a big manager. If I was them I would literally beg Guardiola to manage them and offer him half a million a week.

Unconfirmed reports that Rodgers has signed a 3 year contract with Liverpool

I don't care who their manager is L'pool will not finish in the top 4 next season.

What will be interesting is if/when they don't finish in the top 4 will they sack him or stick by 'their man' considering they sacked King Kenny after winning a cup and losing in the final of the other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.