Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Re: Liverpool are awful

Caught about 30 mins or so of it. Looks like dalglish is gonna take them back 20 years. Kuyt, carroll and henderson were just legging it round like headless chickens (to be fair - at least you noticed carroll and kuyt running round like headless chickens - henderson managed to do it whilst barely being noticed). They just kept booting it up to carroll who headed it on to no one then chased it down himself whilst the norweigan plummers outwitted him and knocked it around him. Their best hope of a goal were 40 range afforts from fucking agger. Charlie adam made the wrong decision time after time. Quite funny when he gets the ball and everyone sits back in awe as they think he's about to display a feat of footballing excellence only to see the rangers reject chip it to the opposition goalie or out of play.

As for aquilani - don't think little tinkerbell is cut out for the prem cos he's too soft. Still funny if they're gonna get rid of him for charlie adam though, cos aquilani has got more talent in his ballerina pumps than the st mirren legend could ever dream of

Forget the pre season excuses you mickey mousers and heres why..

pre season so far......
CITY; scored 10 conceded 1
scum ; scored 20 conceded 3
chelsea; scored 12 conceded o

DIPPERS; scored 13 conceeded 15

Either your players are not performing or maybe king ken's crown is slipping.

samharris said:
Forget the pre season excuses you mickey mousers and heres why..

pre season so far......
CITY; scored 10 conceded 1
scum ; scored 20 conceded 3
chelsea; scored 12 conceded o

DIPPERS; scored 13 conceeded 15

Either your players are not performing or maybe king ken's crown is slipping.

It will never be Dalglish's fault. Even if they get relegated they will find a way to exonerate him. It will be the players not trying or our fault for spending £38M on Aguero instead of £35M on a donkey with a pony tail, or Platini for not getting tough on FFP. Whatever happens, the dippers will look for any and every excuse, rather than blame Dalglish.
I have a feeling that rawk will be the source of much amusement this season.

eddie c 123 said:
Pam said:
It is the fault of City.

We will get the blame if they don't get top 4 I bet lol.
There will be another minute's silence. They've had that that many of them they think this is the 1997/98 season.

Did you see there owner coming out and saying he wants Champions league football next season. There defence needs major improvement. Look at Liverpool for next season they will be lucky to get 5th place. If Kenny starts poorly it could be a case of players looking to jump the sinking ship. I cant see Renia staying around if they miss out on Champions League and they need a replacement for Jamie C and Stevie G as those players are coming to the end. What odds would you get on Kenny getting the sack and Raffa taking over again?

Well I for one am not righting them off, especially with Saurez and Gerrard to come back into the team, never really take any notice of results in pre seasons friendlies although always nice if you can win them.

RAWK is priceless:
We've conceded three goals in every single pre-season game thus far - all against teams either ahead of us in preperation or actually playing their league seasons (Apart from Gala).

And it's not alarming unless you're into being alarmed. I think it's good we've chosen to play teams that are going to push us and give us a game rather than going for the safe option where we'll beat teams 12-0, not learn anything and not improve our cohesion.

They certainly didn't go for the safe option. I mean, they could have played some Chinese team, a Malaysian team and the 2nd team of some Norwegian outfit no one's ever heard of and slaughtered the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.