Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Re: Liverpool are awful

Really is lots of unnecessary bitterness towards Liverpool on this site, isn't there.

Ducado said:
Shame on me for reading it, but the Rag Cafe thread about Rawk is hilarious.
Some of my recent favourites include:
Is it against the realms of possibility that Clarke and Kenny deliberately instructed the midfield to allow the full-backs to get exposed one-on-one a few times to allow for some training of defending against wingers? Sunderland for example are likely to play with two fast, tricky wide players in midfield. Or am I clutching at straws?
I think we at times looked like we played bad on purpose. Sometimes we would pass it around fast and nice and when Downing got it for him to make a cross, he misfired it as he has never ever done in a game that actually counts. Sneaky from Kenny if that's it. Won't even let our opponents see our tactics in the preseason!

Signing Enrique for 10m, should help their defensive problems a bit. But they are going to have the gelling problems we did, so many new players together.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Ducado said:
Shame on me for reading it, but the Rag Cafe thread about Rawk is hilarious.
Some of my recent favourites include:
Is it against the realms of possibility that Clarke and Kenny deliberately instructed the midfield to allow the full-backs to get exposed one-on-one a few times to allow for some training of defending against wingers? Sunderland for example are likely to play with two fast, tricky wide players in midfield. Or am I clutching at straws?
I think we at times looked like we played bad on purpose. Sometimes we would pass it around fast and nice and when Downing got it for him to make a cross, he misfired it as he has never ever done in a game that actually counts. Sneaky from Kenny if that's it. Won't even let our opponents see our tactics in the preseason!
Bwahahahaha

Surely they are wind ups????

If not, then fuck me i've seen some absolute shite posted on RAWK before but that tops the lot

Adam-mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And another:
You can see the type of system we are trying to play. Fluid with width but not too predictable.
AKA the headless chicken system.
Silly twats.

Their system is Reina long pass to Adam, he passes it wide to Downing who hoofs it in to the far post for Carrol to head in. It's completely predictable.

This reminded me of Weaver to Morrison, Morrison to Kennedy and Kennedy to Goater! Used to work a treat that did!

Adbs said:
Really is lots of unnecessary bitterness towards Liverpool on this site, isn't there.
Damn right
Its because we have no history or manners
Thats through us being Neaveau Rich and not knowing that our place was outside the old cosy Sky Sports top 4.
Unloved even by Talk Sport who figure we are a one season wonder while you are Premier champions elect or a minimum top 4 finish.
So no unecessary bitterness here, we wont dwell on our past glories to the point of obsession or demand preferential treatment because we percieve ourselves superior to others.
We are the New World Order, you had better get used to it.

Viva Rivaldo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
If not, then fuck me i've seen some absolute shite posted on RAWK before but that tops the lot
Think about it though...if they actually haven't been playing using their tactics for the league season, we'll be the mugs come May. Or something.

That's probably why the fell apart at the end of last season too... Trying to put us all off the scent. Oh Kenny, you trickster you!

1.618034 said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Think about it though...if they actually haven't been playing using their tactics for the league season, we'll be the mugs come May. Or something.

That's probably why the fell apart at the end of last season too... Trying to put us all off the scent. Oh Kenny, you trickster you!

I've heard they are trying out a new kind of goal net and wanted to put as much pressure on it as possible in preparation for the new season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.