Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Re: Liverpool are awful

Blue Haze said:
Wow. Liverpool look like a version of Arry's Spuds. Cross cross, 25m shot, cross cross

Dogleash is turning them into an 80s side, removing players with cultured technique in favour of long ball merchants, English "triers" and hardmen, generic wingers, and a lanky forward with a good header. Suarez the exception, he belongs in a better side even if he is a cheating prick.

God said:
No doubt Liverpool have improved since the arrival of Dalglish but Liverpool fans being Liverpool fans are deluded and genuinly think they are strong title challangers.

name that year !!!!!!

I'm glad everyone is getting on board. the hype around them is just that. HYPE

matt99is said:
I'm glad everyone is getting on board. the hype around them is just that. HYPE
i swear danglish is getting rid of all of all of liverpools creative players bar suarez

looking forward to watch Vanlencia rape them next week!

Liverpool fans have to be the most deluded breed in the world. This liverpool team are worse than SHIT.

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/284328_199557463435474_178700135521207_546019_1991088_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.