Liverpool Thread 2012/13

I think it's time to sell Berbatov on FF now.

It's weird reading RAWK and YNWA sites. Last week they were wanting Rodgers sacked and complaining they're crap, now they're talking top 4 again. I can't believe what's happened to them since Rafa left

Cup Final Day today for the Mickeys as they take on United.

All my Mickey friends on Facebook are working themselves up into a frenzy wearing their Jamie Redknapp White suits, cursing the FA for making Howard Webb fergies woman for the day, swearing on the Bible that Suarez isn't a cheat and praying for the one great performance in twenty from Stevie Overrated.

If I admit to hoping that United put 5 past them before half time will I get Banned for 24 Hours?

Games against Man United are terrible for my nerves, especially if we're winning by one goal, every time they go forward my heart is in my mouth. Then you get that massive come-down when they eventually do score and it's like, well, fuck this then.

Really hope Sturridge plays a part and that Suarez outperforms Van Persie. However, I am fully prepared for defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.