Liverpool Thread 2012/13

That was a foul by kagwaa or whatever his name is........he didn't evengo for the ball ffs<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Liverpool are dire and i do mean, dire.

Until they stop kidding themselves that they are not, they have no chance of returning to their former glory.
Your right there, downing especially should bring on sturridge

strongbowholic said:
Cannot believe how poor they are agains the rags yet somehow manage to lift their game when they play us.

Can see a cricket score here.

That attack they've just had sums them up.
We've beaten them 3-0 in both of our last home Prem games against them and it was 0-0 before that.

-- Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:24 pm --

strongbowholic said:
"It's never your fault....."

Classy!
Yeah. They started singing "we've won it three times, without killing anyone we've won it three times...murderers, murderers" and then within two minutes were singing "he comes from Serbia, he'll fucking murder yer". Oh dear!

blueinsa said:

Until they stop kidding themselves that they are not, they have no chance of returning to their former glory.
Sshhh! Don't tell them on RAWK, where they have threads with titles like;

Martin Skrtel - The Enforcer Supreme
The Magician that is Luis Suarez
Lucas Leiva the lynchpin of Liverpool's future
Andre Wisdom - Colossus of the future at LFC?

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueinsa said:

Sshhh! Don't tell them on RAWK, where they have threads with titles like;

Martin Skrtel - The Enforcer Supreme
The Magician that is Luis Suarez
Lucas Leiva the lynchpin of Liverpool's future
Andre Wisdom - Colossus of the future at LFC?

The vast majority of the squad are literally, "not fit to wear the shirt".

The hilarious thing is they practically bankrupted themselves assembling that squad!

Go on Sturridge. God I hope they nick it. Still think those bastards will win it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.