Liverpool Thread 2012/13

I cannot remember Blues getting excited in 2011 about potentially nicking second ahead of Chelsea.

As for having 'runners-up in a league' on an honours board, that is small time. Runners-up = loser. No difference to me in being 'highest placed loser' and 'second highest place loser.

Manc in London said:
I cannot remember Blues getting excited in 2011 about potentially nicking second ahead of Chelsea.

To be fair, there was plenty of 'joint second' banded about.

quiet_riot said:
Manc in London said:

Appeared tongue in cheek to me.

I cannot remember getting excited in the weeks before about getting second.

quiet_riot said:
Manc in London said:

I admit to using that... but only at the beginning of this season to sad rags that claimed they were joint champions!!!

A pity the Liverpool v Spurs game clashes with Utd v Chelsea

I was really looking forward to seeing Suarez v Bale go head to head. I might try and watch Liverpool v Spurs and record the game on ITV - but then I'll miss the Cup draw.

Manc in London said:

As for having 'runners-up in a league' on an honours board, that is small time. Runners-up = loser. No difference to me in being 'highest placed loser' and 'second highest place loser.

there was an "ooo...we could you know" especially on the last day of the season which made an otherwise meaningless game a bit more interesting.

Liverpool:
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge & Suarez

Spurs:
Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe

Subs:
Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Gallas, Huddlestone, Carroll & Holtby

THFC6061 said:
Liverpool:
Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge & Suarez

Spurs:
Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe

Subs:

That's the same team spurs played on Thursday for a feeling Liverpool will not lose

waspish said:
THFC6061 said:
Liverpool:

Spurs:

Subs:

That's the same team spurs played on Thursday for a feeling Liverpool will not lose

No, there are a few changes from the XI who started against Inter Milan.

Lloris for Friedel, Dawson for Gallas, Livermore for Dembele, Sigurdsson for Lennon and Dembele for Sigurdsson.

THFC6061 said:
waspish said:
THFC6061 said:
Liverpool:

Spurs:

Subs:

No, there are a few changes from the XI who started against Inter Milan.

Lloris for Friedel, Dawson for Gallas, Livermore for Dembele, Sigurdsson for Lennon and Dembele for Sigurdsson.

fuck's sake, Livermore for Lennon is all you needed there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.